Duplex Single Mode Fibe Optic Patch Cord With 2mm Diameter ST SC FC
Fiber optic patch cords are one of the most commonly used
components in fiber optic networks. It is composed of a fiber optic
cable terminated with different connectors on the ends. There are
two major application areas which are computer work station to
outlet, and fiber optic patch panels, or optical cross connect
distribution center. We provide various types of fiber patch cords
including single mode, multimode, multi core, and armored versions.
Single mode fiber optic patch cords are with 9/125 fiber glass,
while multi mode fiber optic patch cord are with 50/125 or 62.5/125
1. Low Insertion Loss.
2. Low Polarization Dependent Loss.
3. Wide Operation Wavelength.
4. Wide Operation Temperature.
5. High Stability and Reliability.
6. Telcordia GR-1209 and GR-1221 Compliance.
7. YD/ T 2000. 1-2009 Compliance (TLC Product Certificate
Low insertion loss and High return loss
High stability and reliability
Cable type: Indoor fiber 9/125um,50/125um,62.5/125um,OM3 with PVC
or LSZH Jacket
Cable diameter: 3.0mm,2.0mm and 0.9mm
CATV & LAN
Passive Optical Networks