Kevlar Yarn Strength 12 Core Armored Duct Fiber Optic Cable For
1. Loose tube contains the fibers.
2. Filling compound is filled in loose tube to prevent the ingress
3. The corrugated tape is applier over the cable core.
4. The cable is completed with a PE sheath.
1. Accurate fiber excess length ensure a good performance of
tensile strength and temperature.
2. High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant and
special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of
3.The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight.
4. Loose tube filling compound.
5. PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation.
3. Cable construction details
|Loose tube||Material||PBT||Color||Standard spectrum|
|Central strength member||Material||Steel wire|
|Water blcoking system||Material||Filling gel|
|Yarn||Material||Dupont kevlar yarn|
4. Cable Mechanical characteristic
|Tensile strength||Long term(N)||600N|
|Crush load||Long term||300N/100mm|
1. Packing material: Wooden drum.
2. Packing length: standard length of cable shall be 2 km. Other
cable length is also available if required by customer.
6. Cable marking and cable reel marking
Natural marking or according to customer's requirements.
7. Company workshop