SM G652D All Dielectric Fiber Optic Cable With 100 Meter Span
1. Cable Description
ADSS cable is loose tube stranded. Fibers, are positioned into a
loose tube made of high modulus plastics. The tubes are filled with
a water-resistant filling compound. The tubes (and fillers) are
stranded around a FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic) as a non-metallic
central strength member into a compact and circular cable core.
After the cable core is filled with filling compound. it is covered
with thin PE (polyethylene) inner sheath. After stranded layer of
aramid yarns are applied over the inner sheath as strength member,
the cable is completed with PE or AT (anti-tracking) outer sheath.
• The actual status of overhead power lines is taken into full
when ADSS cable is being designed.
• For overhead power lines under 110kV, PE outer sheath is applied.
• For power lines equal to or over 110kV, AT outer sheath is
• The dedicate design of aramid quantity and stranding process can
satisfy the demand
on various spans.
• It can be installed without shutting off the power.
• Light weight and small diameter reducing the load caused by ice
and wind and the load
on towers and backprops.
• Good performance of tensile strength and temperature.
• The design life span is 30 years.
4. Cable Construction Details
|Fiber type||G652D||Concentricity error||≤0.5um|
|Cladding diameter||124.8±0.7um||Fiber color||standard spectrum|
|Central strength member||Material||FRP||Diameter||2.0mm|
|Water blocking system||Mateial||Filling gel|
|Outer strength member||Material||Kevlar yarn|
5. Cable mechanical and environment chararcteristics
|Maximum Tensile strength||3000N|
6. Fiber characteristics
Packing material: Wooden drum.
Packing length: 2km per drum or customization.